The Board undertakes other research to inform its decisions and the Determination on Members’ Pay and Allowances. Research and reports published by the Board for this purpose are outlined below.
- Review of staffing support for Members - July 2019
- Unpacking Diversity: Barriers and incentives to standing for election to the National Assembly for Wales – July 2018
- Report on the Review of the Determination on Members’ Pay and Allowances for the Fifth Assembly – April 2015
- Additional Office Holder Remuneration - Report of the Remuneration Board of the National Assembly for Wales - July 2011
- Fit for Purpose - Report of the Remuneration Board of the National Assembly for Wales - March 2011